Need advice to find out if you can claim for your collision!
Collisions on our roads are a common sight and the number of people who have been injured in Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents have been growing. Many casualties are admitted to hospitals because they have sustained serious injuries that require diagnosis and treatment.
If you, or some one close to you, have been injured as the result of Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents that were caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be entitled to pursue personal injury compensation.
Injuries caused by multiple collisions caused by Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents
Injuries may vary in severity and the type of injuries depend on the speed, type of road traffic accident and the number of vehicles involved in the collision.
- Lacerations and bleeding
- Soft tissue injury such as sprains and strains
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Neck injury
- Head injury
- Facial injury
- Back injury
- Loss of limb
- Fatal injury
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are:
- A highly reputable and well established law firm, that have over 14 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation, following their Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents.
- Have a dedicated team of advisers who offer a telephone helpline to ensure that all calls are answered promptly and processed effectively, whenever a casualty calls their helpline for advice.
- Have a helpful team of advisers who can check and reassure you of your legal right to pursue personal injury compensation for your Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents, whilst you are on the phone. This means that you can feel reassured and confident that you are eligible to pursue personal injury compensation within minutes.
- If you prefer, their capable team of advisers offer a unique 30 second online test that means that you can check your entitlement to personal injury compensation for yourself, from the comfort of your own home. This is a simple and sraightforward means of checking your eligibility in complete confidence and obtaining a reliable and reassuring answer in seconds.
- Always leave it up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and proceed with making your personal injury compensation claim for your Nottinghamshire road traffic accidents.
- Offer a no win no fee* compensation claims service that is provided by their team of professional and highly trained injury solicitors who have a wealth of knowledge about claiming compensation for people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
- Ensure that all claims for personal injury compensation are processed with accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
It is your legal right to claim personal injury compensation following your road traffic accident which was caused through no fault of your own. Find out quickly and confidentially if you are eligible to claim personal injury compensation with one simple call!Open Claim Calculator