How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Norwich claims

    If you’re partial to using a bicycle to get around, there could well be a chance that you might end up being injured in an accident that came about as a consequence of a motorist failing to take your presence into consideration. In such circumstances, you may be able to take some form of Norwich claims personal injury action against the person responsible for your misfortune, but you will need to make sure you have evidence that lends credence to your version of events.

    You will need to be able to prove not only that you were injured, but also that the accident in which you ended up getting hurt was really not your fault if you’re going to stand a decent chance of winning a personal injury case and walking away with a payout.

    Proving what happened to you when making Norwich claims

    The first thing you’ll need when making Norwich claims for compensation after being injured in an accident that was not your fault is proof of the injuries you sustained. This will be relatively straightforward to acquire — it is likely that you will have visited a doctor after being involved in the incident in question, so your injuries should have been fully documented in your medical records. If your injuries were not bad enough to warrant a visit to a medical professional, you might not have a very strong case for compensation.

    As mentioned above, you will also need proof that the accident was not your fault. It will have been most useful if you were wearing one of those cameras that most cyclists seem to like to wear about their person these days. If you were recording your journey with a pair of smart glasses, this will serve the same purpose. Video evidence of a motorist pulling out in front of you will be almost irrefutable.

    In absence of this sort of evidence, you would do well to note down the contact details of anybody who might have witnessed your accident. Any claims solicitor you engage might be able to call them to give evidence on your behalf.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Taking action with the help of Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’re minded to take some form of Norwich claims action after being injured in a cycling accident that was not your fault, you would do well to call a top 100% no win no fee personal injury law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline, on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Calls are free from BT landlines, and lines are open for you to speak to a friendly and helpful advisor for all the information you may need about making personal injury claims.

    Date Published: 29th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.