Injured and Dejected? Find out if you Can Claim with Just One Call!
Being injured through no fault of your own following a North West Leicestershire road traffic accident can leave you feeling dejected and depressed. Not knowing if you are entitled to pursue personal injury compensation can make this time confusing and uncertain. In addition, you may have had to take an extensive period of time off from work, in order to recuperate and recover from your injuries; leaving you in financial strife.
Call the Experts for a Helping Hand Following your North West Leicestershire Road Traffic Accident!
To help put your mind at rest during this difficult period of your life, the highly reputable law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, are always on hand to ensure that you can receive the no obligation advice that you require.
Infact, their team of helpful and capable advisers can even notify you over the phone, of your legal position in pursuing your personal injury compensation claim for your North West Leicestershire road traffic accidents.
By providing a dedicated telephone helpline, Accident Advice Helpline ensure that you can always speak to a trained and friendly adviser, whenever it is convenient for you to call.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
- A law firm that has a long standing reputation built over 14 years’ of advising and assisting people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation following North West Leicestershire road traffic accidents that were caused through no fault of their own.
- They provide no obligation personal injury claims advice for casualties of North West Leicestershire road traffic accidents over the phone.
- They offer a unique 30 second online test for people to check their eligibility to pursue personal injury compensation from the comfort and privacy of their own home or office environment.
- They are capable of processing all accident and incident personal injury compensation claims in accordance with their key four principles: accountability, reliability, integrity and dependability.
- Should you choose to go ahead with your personal injury compensation claim following your North West Leicestershire road traffic accident, then their team of professional injury solicitors would be delighted to handle all aspects of your compensation claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
Remember, the law states that as long as the accident or incident that caused your injury was:
- Caused through no fault of your own
- Occurred within the last 3 years’
- Caused an injury that required medical attention and treatment beyond First Aid
Then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your North West Leicestershire road traffic accident.
To find out more up-to-date information relating to your individual circumstances following your road traffic accidents, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or go online and try their unique 30 second test today.
Date Published: 27th August 2014