How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    North West Leicestershire Car Accident Claims

    If you believe that your doctor has been negligent towards you in some way, one of the things you can do to improve the situation and help yourself to feel better is to make North West Leicestershire car accident claims against them. This is because North West Leicestershire car accident claims cover all types of accidents and negligence claims, including ones against your doctor.

    You can only make a claim if you have a strong case against your doctor, and even then you aren’t guaranteed to make a successful claim, so this process can be a little hit and miss. However, if you do have an idea that your claim will be supported and is more likely to be successful, this can spur you on throughout the process.

    • Speak to another doctor. Another doctor will be able to look you over and review your case, in order to decide whether or not your doctor really did behave negligently in treating you. If they decide that you have been treated negligently and are willing to back you up in court, then you should have a good case for compensation.
    • Speak to an injury lawyer. A good injury lawyer should be able to talk through your case with you and help you to decide whether or not you have a good case for compensation based on their knowledge of the law, rather than their medical knowledge. If an injury lawyer is willing to take you on on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis then you can be fairly sure that you have a good case for compensation.
    • Speak to your doctor. Find out from your doctor whether or not they are willing to pay out some compensation to you without you having to take them to court. If they are aware that they have done wrong in this case and that you probably have a fairly good case against them, they may simply be willing to pay you some compensation anyway.

    Move forward with North West Leicestershire car accident claims

    If you decide to move forward with North West Leicestershire car accident claims, you should call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, who will be more than happy to speak with you about your accident and help you to decide whether or not you have a good case for a ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim.

    If you do, the team will pass you over to an injury lawyer who will work with you and on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve. Your lawyer will also be able to provide you with advice and support throughout the claims process, and offer you regular updates on what is happening with your claim as well.

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.