Only 3 out of 10 innocent victims make a North Warwickshire accident at work claim, when they have been injured in an accident that was not their own fault, which means many thousands of them are missing out on the compensation they are legally entitled to.
Sometimes, all they need to do is complete the 30-second test on Accident Advice Helpline’s website to make them change their minds. This test is a series of four simple questions on a drop down menu, plus your name and phone number. Firstly, it lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and if you do it gives you an estimate of how much that could be.
Your details are there so that an expert claims advisor can call you to see if you need any further help.
Getting an estimate for your North Warwickshire accident at work claim
At this very early stage of your claim we can only ever give you an estimate, as there are too many things that can affect the final settlement, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- Your prospects for full recovery
- How the injuries have altered your life
- If you will be able to work again
- You may need care, even if temporarily
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Childcare costs
- Extra medical expenses
- Costs of jobs around the home that you normally do
- Adapting your home to cope with your injuries
- Moving home because yours is no longer suitable because of your injuries
This is not a finite list by any means of the things that can be included in a personal injury claim, each case is different, and will be treated as the unique entity it is if you use Accident Advice Helpline.
Getting more information about your North Warwickshire accident at work claim
You can get free legal advice and as much information as you want about making a claim by call our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speaking with our friendly and helpful advisers.
They will discuss your accident and injuries and give your information that is up to date and relevant to your particular situation. They do this free of any charge or obligation, and then let you decide if you want to proceed with the claim. If you do, they will put the wheels in motion, but should you decide against it, they will not pressure you in any way, as the choice is totally yours.
No money up front for your North Warwickshire accident at work claim
We work on the ‘no win, no fee’ basis so we can be certain no one will shy away from a claim because of a lack of money. Making a claim is available to everyone because:
- We will not ask for any money to start the claim
- We will not ask for interim payments throughout the claim
- We will not present you with a bill for legal fees if your claim is not won
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline could not be simpler or more stress free.
Date Published: 3rd October 2014