Involved in a road traffic accident? Need advice to make your claim? Just ask the experts!
Road traffic accidents remain amongst some of the most common types of accident that may occur to people of all ages and all backgrounds. Even if you are a relatively low mileage driver, the chances are that even you may suffer a road traffic accident, at some point in your life and unfortunately become injured.
If you have been injured as a result of your North Somerset road traffic accidents, that were caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be able to qualify for personal injury compensation using the leading law firm, the Accident Advice Helpline.
What types of North Somerset road traffic accidents can be claimed for?
North Somerset road traffic accidents that were caused through no fault of your own may be claimed for, including:
- rear end shunts
- multiple collisions involving other vehicles
- singular collision involving a stationary object
- road traffic accidents involving heavy goods vehicles
- road traffic accidents involving pedestrians
- road traffic accidents involving cyclists
- road traffic accidents involving motorcyclists
Common causes of road traffic accidents
North Somerset road traffic accidents may be caused by many factors and often they may be attributed to more than one factor.
- poor weather conditions e.g. ice and heavy rainfall
- poor visibility e.g. fog and smoke
- loose road surface e.g. loose chippings and grit
- excessive speed
- driving too close to vehicles in front
- driving whilst tired
- driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- a mechanically unsafe vehicle
- distractions inside or outside the vehicle
- mobile phone use
- sudden onset of illness
- mechanical failure of a vehicle
Common injuries caused by a road traffic accident
Injuries may vary in severity and at times they may require immediate assessment and treatment by a team of paramedics summoned to attend the scene by road or air ambulance.
Injuries may involve:
- soft tissue injury
- broken or fractured bones
- internal injury
- head injuries
- facial injury
- loss of limb
- fatal injury
Can you claim for your road traffic accident?
To establish whether you are eligible to claim for your North Somerset road traffic accidents, simply call the telephone helpline and speak to one of the Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly advisers. They have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people who have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal entitlement to a no win no fee* personal injury compensation for your North Somerset road traffic accidents.
The law states that as long as:
- the accident or incident was caused through no fault of your own
- that it resulted in an injury being sustained which required medical attention
- that occurred within the last 3 years’
then a personal injury compensation claim may be made using the dedicated law firm, the Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 27th August 2014