Left dazed and disorientated following your road traffic accident? Get your claim back on track with the experts!
Road traffic accidents can leave their victims dazed and disorientated if they have been knocked unconscious by the force of a collision with another vehicle or stationary object.
If you, or some one close to you, have suffered a head injury following a road traffic accident in North East Lincolnshire, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your injury.
Road traffic accidents
Accidents on the roads may be caused through:
- excessive speeds on the roads
- failing to follow road signs, signals and road markings
- failing to give way at junctions and roundabouts
- failing to stop at stop junctions
- failing to allow adequate space for other road users
- poor weather conditions
- poor levels of visibility
- lack of driver experience
- mechanical failure of a vehicle such as brakes or steering
- driving too close to the vehicle in front
- driving abroad in an unfamiliar vehicle
Head injuries caused by road traffic accidents in North East Lincolnshire
Head injuries are some of the most worrying types of injuries that can occur in road traffic accidents in North East Lincolnshire.
This may be because:Open Claim Calculator
- The force of the impact of a collision may shake the head violently in different directions
- The air bag being activated may cause an injury to the head
- The head may strike the windscreen or side window
- A head injury may go undiagnosed and deteriorate further
- The pressure of a bleed may cause swelling and pressure to build up causing brain damage
- A head injury can cause additional complications to vision, hearing and facial features
Can you make a claim for your head injury?
The law clearly states that if you have incurred an injury as a result of an accident or incident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may pursue a personal injury compensation claim using the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
They provide a dedicated telephone helpline service to ensure that all calls are answered and processed effectively whenever it is convenient for you to phone. In fact, their team of highly trained advisers have in excess of 14 years’ experience of advising people who have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal right to compensation.
In addition, their advisers can offer you no obligation advice and information about the process of claiming personal injury compensation for your road traffic accident.
Then, it is left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with making your claim for your road traffic accidents using the team of professional and knowledgeable injury solicitors. Should you choose to go ahead, then your claim will be allocated to one of their injury solicitors who will handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf on a no win no fee* basis.