How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    North East Derbyshire accident claims

    When blameless victims are making North East Derbyshire accidents claims, one of the things they often ask is what type of accidents can be claimed for.

    The situations North East Derbyshire accidents claims can be made for

    All accidents come within the scope of North East Derbyshire accident claims, as long the accident was the fault of someone else. It needs to have happened no more than three years ago, and you should have sought medical attention for your injuries. They are some that take place more often than others though, and these include:

    • Accidents at work – many of these could be avoided if employers had the proper health and safety measures in place. If they fail in their duty to protect you while you are at work, they may have to face prosecution, as well as a personal injury claim.
    • Slip, trips, and falls – these are the most common of all accidents because they happen so easily in endless different ways.
    • Road traffic accidents – the majority of these happen because of driver error, and to reduce the numbers of deaths and serious injury on our roads, needs drivers to take more care.
    • Industrial illnesses – some of these cannot be cured, and others have fatal consequences. Your employer should protect you from them, but sadly many do not.

    If you have been injured in any type of accident, you owe it to yourself to at least find out if you make a claim, and the easiest way to do that is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. 

    Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    Getting in touch with us is easy, with several options available. You can:

    • Complete our 30-second test. This is how many victims start their claim, because it not only lets you know if you qualify for compensation, it gives you an estimate of how much it could be.
    • Complete our online claim form. This allows on expert claims assessor to look at your claim before they contact you to see if you want to proceed.
    • Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. Here you can speak with our friendly advisors, in confidence, about your situation. They will tell you everything you need to know to make an informed decision about making a claim.
    • Call the advisors from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
    • Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you.

    Not only is contacting us easy, we have streamlined the processes of claiming to make those as stress free as possible as well. So why are you waiting, find out if you can claim today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 3rd July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.