When blameless victims are making North East Derbyshire accidents claims, one of the things they often ask is what type of accidents can be claimed for.
The situations North East Derbyshire accidents claims can be made for
All accidents come within the scope of North East Derbyshire accident claims, as long the accident was the fault of someone else. It needs to have happened no more than three years ago, and you should have sought medical attention for your injuries. They are some that take place more often than others though, and these include:
- Accidents at work – many of these could be avoided if employers had the proper health and safety measures in place. If they fail in their duty to protect you while you are at work, they may have to face prosecution, as well as a personal injury claim.
- Slip, trips, and falls – these are the most common of all accidents because they happen so easily in endless different ways.
- Road traffic accidents – the majority of these happen because of driver error, and to reduce the numbers of deaths and serious injury on our roads, needs drivers to take more care.
- Industrial illnesses – some of these cannot be cured, and others have fatal consequences. Your employer should protect you from them, but sadly many do not.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, you owe it to yourself to at least find out if you make a claim, and the easiest way to do that is to contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Getting in touch with us is easy, with several options available. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test. This is how many victims start their claim, because it not only lets you know if you qualify for compensation, it gives you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form. This allows on expert claims assessor to look at your claim before they contact you to see if you want to proceed.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. Here you can speak with our friendly advisors, in confidence, about your situation. They will tell you everything you need to know to make an informed decision about making a claim.
- Call the advisors from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you.
Not only is contacting us easy, we have streamlined the processes of claiming to make those as stress free as possible as well. So why are you waiting, find out if you can claim today.
Date Published: 3rd July 2014
Author: David Brown