Accident Advice Helpline can assist with North Devon, car accident claims
North Devon is world famous for it’s picturesque lanes and beautiful hedgerows, which date back to the eighteenth century. However the stunning roads can be treacherous. Roads can be slippery with mud from farm vehicles or debris from the hedgerows and caution should be exercised when travelling along these roadways in case you have to brake suddenly.
Kill your speed!
It’s important to drive at a speed appropriate to the road and if your particular stretch is narrower than usual or especially winding, driving at a slower speed may be the right thing to do. North Devon is an especially popular route for fund raisers who are taking part in the Lands’ End to John O’Groats end to end endurance test. You can come across all manner of joggers and cyclists of varying abilities along these small winding roads. In addition to being a route from A to B, those hedgerows are a rich environment for local nature and popular with horse riders.
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been hurt or injured due to the negligence of another road user driving too fast, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Take our online test the 30 Second Test to find out if you are entitled to make a claim. Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting victims accidents with their North Devon, car accident claims to make successful personal injury claims since 2000. If you have been hurt or injured whilst driving along North Devon roads or you are a road user who has been injured by a car accident that was not your fault, then Accident Advice Helpline will be pleased to help you.
Why select Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are the UK’s leading personal injury compensation law firm.
- We have 14 years experience in making successful car accident claims.
- We can offer you some free expert advice with no obligation to proceed with a claim.
- We have a reputation that is very hard to beat for customer care.
- Our helpline is open 24/7 and free to call.
- All our injury lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis.
- Most claims can be processed over the telephone.
- The majority of claims can be settled out of court.
- We are endorsed and recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen, the UK consumer champion.
Ring us now, without further delay, and get started with your car accident claim. It’s not right that you should be injured and your property should be damaged without anyone taking responsibility. Let us help you to put things right. Ring 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator