There are millions of accidents every year in Britain, and many of them are in the work place. If any of the work related accidents are the fault of the employer, the injured staff member could be entitled to make a Norfolk accident at work claim.
To find out if they can make a Norfolk accident at work claim, they should contact the friendly and helpful advisors at Accident Advice Helpline, who will first of all make sure they fit the criteria for making a claim, which is:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
The 30-second test on our website will also let you know if you have a valid claim, as well as give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be. This can only be an estimate at this stage of your claim though, as there are too many factors that can affect the final settlement figure.
Making a Norfolk accident at work claim, or any other type of personal injury claim, with Accident Advice Helpline
We were established in June 2000, and since then we have dealt with many different types of accident claims., including:
- Work related incidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Animal attacks
- Accidents in schools and colleges
- Slips, trips and falls
- Defective products
- Food poisoning
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Holiday accidents
Any type of accident that fits the rules comes within the scope of personal injury claims, and we can help you with them all.
Claiming for everything
There is more to claiming compensation than the severity of your injuries, the amount you are awarded is made up of several things and can include:
- Medical expenses
- Travel costs, to and from medical appointments
- Childcare costs
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- The impact the injuries have had on your life
- Your prospects of a full recovery
- Loss of earnings, possibly for the future as well
- Any other cost or loss that has arisen because of the accident that was not your fault.
Using the experts at Accident Advice Helpline
We are one of the leading law firms in the personal injury compensation industry having over 14 years experience of making successful claims. We are known for the high quality service we provide, taking care of innocent victims who need to make a claim.
We work on a no win no fee basis so that you do not have to find any money to start your claim, and you do not have to find any money if your claim is lost. We work this way so that we know that no victims need forgo their right to compensation because of their financial situation, which can often not be too good after an accident that was not their fault.
Date Published: 1st October 2014