Broken a bone as a result of non-fault accidents at work in Wrexham? Claim the compensation you deserve!
Whether or not you have been working for your employer for most of your working life or if you have only recently begun your employment, if you have been injured in non-fault accidents at work in Wrexham, then you may be left feeling stressed and anxious.
Unfortunately, accidents can affect anyone, and you may have been injured through no fault of your own. Work related accidents are often the result of a failure of Health and Safety procedure or practice, and they may not have been caused by your own fault, but by your employer’s.
To establish quickly and efficiently if you are eligible to claim personal injury compensation for your non-fault accidents at work in Wrexham, call the highly reputable law firm: Accident Advice Helpline.
Why call Accident Advice Helpline to help with your non-fault accidents at work in Wrexham claim?
- The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is Dame Esther Rantzen, the well known and highly respected campaigner who has led many safety campaigns in this country. Esther has ensured that many laws and consumer issues have been re-addressed and changed, in favour of the rights of the consumer.
- We have in excess of 15 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation, if they have been injured through no fault of their own.
- We provide a telephone helpline that is always available to take your call and answer any queries that you may have about your accident at.
- Our team of expert advisers has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to call upon to help ascertain your eligibility to make a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work.
- Our team of helpful and friendly advisers offer you no-obligation and up-to-date advice and information about making a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work.
- Your compensation claim for your injury will be processed by our team of highly experienced injury solicitors with accountability, reliability, integrity, and dependability.
- By choosing to use the services of their expert injury solicitors to act on your behalf to process all aspects of your compensation claim for your non-fault accidents at work in Wrexham, your claim will be processed on a no-win, no-fee basis.
- Every accident, injury and resulting personal injury compensation claim are unique. Accident Advice Helpline recognise this, and we ensure that you are kept informed throughout the claims process.
- The length of time that a compensation claim may take to process cannot be guaranteed. However, our team of advisers and injury solicitors will always ensure that your claim is processed with integrity.
- The amount of compensation that your claim may be worth cannot be guaranteed. However, you may be given an estimate of how much your claim may be worth, although this shouldn’t be relied upon.
So for expert legal advice about your possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 14th May 2014
Author: Emma Matthews