Non fault injury lawyers in Ripon and why victims do not make a personal injury claim
Every year the UK has over 3 million accidents take place, accidents of all types creating all types of injuries. At least some of those accidents will have involved victims where the accident was not their fault, and they sustained injuries that needed medical attention because of someone else. For various reasons, less than half of the victims will actually make a claim, although in reality they should contact non fault injury lawyers in Ripon, to help them with the processes.
Non fault injury lawyers in Ripon and the reasons why some victims do not make a claim
There are several reason why victims say they have not bothered to make a claim, the most common ones are:
- It will be too complicated to deal with – for the layperson it probably would be. If you do not know how to proceed, it can be a time consuming and stressful process, but for a law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline it is a simple and quick process that we do every day. It is what we specialise in, and what we excel at.
- Dealing with large organisations is daunting – non fault injury lawyers in Ripon are used to dealing with these large companies and will present the claim in the manner best suited to you and your claim, while complying with the third party legal requirements for a personal injury claims.
- It takes too long – the injury claim timescale can vary greatly but is only exceptional cases that do take years, most of them take nowhere near that long. There have been cases where blame has been accepted, compensation agreed and the victim received the cheque just 6 weeks after first making their personal injury claim.
- I cannot afford it – Accident Advice Helpline operate on a no win no fee* basis, in fact 98% of personal injury claims are done this way. You pay no money to start the claim, and no money if your claim is lost. Everyone can afford to make a personal injury claim
- It could bankrupt the person or organisation that I sue – most people have third party insurance as part of their normal insurance policies, it is even included in good home contents policies these days. An insurance company of some sort settles the majority of personal injury claims.
These are just a few of the reasons why victims do not make a claim after they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault. If only they took the time to listen to Esther Rantzen and look at the high quality service provided by Accident Advice Helpline, many of them would change their minds.
Call 0800 689 0500 to make your claim
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, if the injuries were severe enough to need medical attention and it has happened with the last three years, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim – that’s what UK law says and that’s what you should do. Call our freephone helpline and a friendly advisor will let you know all the information you need to proceed with a personal injury claim.