How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Non fault claims in Norwich

    If you are a teenager who has sustained serious or life-changing injuries in an accident which is not your fault, you should think carefully about making non fault claims in Norwich against the person who caused your accident.

    Not only may you be entitled to compensation, you could also find that compensation provides you with the right step up you need to improve your life and help yourself to go far even with your injuries. It is more than worthwhile making a claim for compensation if you are entitled to it, but as a minor you are not able to represent yourself.

    Here are some ways to decide whether to make your claim now, through a representative, or if you should wait until you are old enough.

    How old are you?

    If you are 16 or 17, it makes sense that you can wait a year or two and make your claim when you are 18. You have up to three years to put forward a claim for compensation, and if you know that you want to make a claim now you should be able to start putting together the evidence you need for your claim to be successful so that it is all to hand when you need it.

    In some cases, you may be able to wait longer because you were a minor when the accident happened, but you don’t want to wait too many years to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Have you got a trusted representative?

    A legal representative needs to be over the age of 18 and someone you can trust to have your interests at heart when processing your claim.

    This could be a family member, friend or guardian and if you do believe that there is someone in your life that you trust like this, it is worthwhile making your claim through them rather than waiting too long.

    Making non fault claims in Norwich

    Once you have decided that the time is right to make non fault claims in Norwich for your injuries, the next step is to work with a lawyer that you can trust.

    Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims, and works with experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyers to help you to get the compensation that you deserve as quickly and simply as possible. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and they will help you to decide if making a claim right now is the best thing for you.

    If you do go ahead, you will be teamed with a professional lawyer who can make your claim for you, on your behalf.

    Date Published: 26th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.