An indemnity is the amount that a claimant is paid in the form of compensation, by the party that was responsible for personal injury, losses and damages. The party responsible may be an individual, a company or an organisation. Compensation may be in the form of cash or cheque payments, replacements, repairs, reinstatement and other forms.
Looking for an injury solicitor for a non fault accident on the Isle of Lewis
An accident can happen when it is least expected and it can cause a minor injury or a life-changing condition but whatever the case may be, Accident Advice Helpline will understand what you are going through and take up the matter. You may decide to call Accident Advice Helpline or fill out the 30-second test available online on their site.
Although they do not have an injury solicitor on the Isle of Lewis Accident Advice Helpline can still represent you and your claim for a non fault accident on the Isle of Lewis. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor on the Isle of Digs look no further than this expert service.
It is your legal right to claim indemnity if you have been injured and you were not to blame. The responsible party will pay the charges you incur when you go for treatment. An insurance company acting on behalf of your employer responsible for the work you do will be able to pay compensation to you.
Types of accidents and illnesses
Your employer, whether it is an individual, a company or an organisation owes you a duty of care. Protective clothing, a safe work environment, properly maintained equipment and training are some of the things that should be provided to protect you from injury, damages and losses otherwise you can ask an injury solicitor to claim Indemnity.Open Claim Calculator
- Occupational diseases and illnesses-these may arise if you are employed and your work causes these ailments which require medical treatment.
- Whiplash-this is a common injury that occurs when a driver is involved in a road traffic accident or trauma. Symptoms include neck pain and inflammation, backaches, decreased motion and in severe cases head and spinal injury.
- Musculoskeletal condition-is related to the skeleton and the muscles that hold the bones in position. Such work-related injuries occur quite often especially if you work in an industry that requires strenuous manual work.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome-is a progressive neuropathic condition that affects the median nerve and the surrounding tendons in your wrist. The physician may inform you that it is work related. It may occur due to work stress, operating vibrating tools by hand and other causes that pressurise the median nerve.
- Vibration White Finger-also known as dead-finger caused by a work related accident. This is usually an industrial injury that may develop if you use manually-operated vibrating machines or tools. This affects the muscles, blood vessels, nerves, joints and surrounding tissues in the hand, arms and wrist.
- Tendonitis-is an inflammation of the tendons and muscles that hold the joint in position.
- Tennis elbow is a condition that causes pain on the outer part of your elbow and causes injury to the tendons that join the elbow with the forearm muscles and the humerus bone.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Our expert advisers can be reached on 0800 689 0500 now.