Accident Advice Helpline is the expert personal injury law firm who can help you get compensation following an accident in North Ferriby.
If your accident in North Ferriby wasn’t your fault but was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, we can give you free legal advice as to whether you could have a good case for making a personal injury claim. And if you do, we have the resources to find you the right lawyer to present your case.
To have a chance of making a successful claim, you must be able to confirm the following:
- That your accident happened within the last three years. In some cases, though, you may have longer to claim. If your case is an industrial disease or involved someone who was a minor at the time of the accident, a longer time limit may apply.
- That your accident in North Ferriby caused your injuries requiring medical treatment; and
- That someone else was to blame. Usually, they will have been negligent or careless. But they may also have committed a criminal act.
Confirming you have a good claim after an accident in North Ferriby
Get in touch with us and we’ll assess your accident for free. If we think you have a good claim, we’ll tell you how much you could be eligible to receive. This will just be an estimate – every case is different. But it may help you decide whether to proceed. If you do want to bring a case, we’ll find you the right lawyer. And best of all:
- We don’t charge you to start a claim; and
- Your lawyer will work your case on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
What could you claim for?
Your lawyer will assess the circumstances of your accident in North Ferriby and how it has changed your life. He or she may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to provide supporting evidence for your claim. Your lawyer will then make a case for a sum of money that will:Open Claim Calculator
- Compensate for your injuries and any loss of earnings; and
- Repay costs you have had to pay out as a result of your accident. This may include prescription charges, transport costs and expenses for childcare and/ or home help.
We can’t guarantee you’ll win your case. We can’t guarantee how much your compensation might be. But with the right help and support from Accident Advice Helpline on your side, you’ll find the process a lot less stressful and stand a better chance of success.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
- Call our free, 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.