Non-fault accident claim circumstances


Are you confused about non-fault accident claim circumstances?

Whatever your non-fault accident claim circumstances you can be sure that Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with a first class service. As long as the injury was suffered within the last three years (with some small exceptions) and the accident that caused it was the fault of another party, then you could be able to make a non-fault accident claim with Accident Advice Helpline.

Non-fault slip, trip or fall

Slip, trip or fall non-fault accident claim circumstances are one of the most common types of injuries affecting large numbers of people across the UK every year.

Generally we can only help you if your injury required medical attention. If the non-fault accident happened in a public place, such as a trip on a broken or uneven pavement, the Local   Council will have public liability insurance to cover the cost of any non-fault accident claims. Slips or trips in any public place will generally be covered by public liability insurance. We have specialist solicitors to deal with each type of slip, trip or fall cases.

Non-fault medical negligence

Medical negligence claims are usually complex and require a specialist lawyer. Medical negligence is the failure of a health care provider to treat and care for a patient with a reasonable degree of skill and care.

If your doctor was careless, lacked proper skills or disregarded established rules during your stay in hospital then there may be a finding of medical negligence. Health trusts can be liable to pay a compensation if one of their employees, including doctors, nurses and technicians, is negligent and this results in harm to a patient.

Non-fault industrial disease

Industrial Diseases affect thousands of people every year and the consequences can be devastating. Accidental exposure to noxious substances or a harmful working environment can severely damage health.

Even if exposure took place a long time ago you may still be able to make a non-fault injury claim. Our specialists have extensive experience in a wide variety of industrial disease matters and deal with thousands of such cases every year. You will have three years from the date of your diagnosis in which to make a compensation claim.

Claim today for your non-fault accident circumstances

You can try our 30-second compensation calculator to give you an idea of how much compensation you could receive in your non-fault accident claim circumstances.

Or if you prefer call our legal advice helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

And if you’re ready, you can get your claim started right here.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )