How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Non accidental injury in children

    Non accidental injury in children

    Starting a claim for non accidental injury in children

    Accidents and non accident incidents can involve virtually anyone and unfortunately, this also includes children as well as adults. Whilst everyone hopes that their child won’t have to deal with an injury of any kind, it’s nonetheless the case that children can be hurt in various types of incidents – and in some cases, this may even be the result of another person’s negligence.

    Fortunately, however, it may be possible for you to claim compensation for the harm and damage suffered by your child, if they were hurt by another person.

    It’s important to remember that incidents can result in not just physical harm, such as broken bones or cuts, but can also include psychological harm and damage; they can severely affect a child’s mental health.

    To find out if you could gain compensation from a claim for non accidental injury in children, you should make your first point of contact with Accident Advice Helpline: this is because we have extensive experience when it comes to personal injury law as it is practiced in the United Kingdom and we can help you establish if you could be eligible for compensation for injuries suffered to your child.

    Get information about a claim from Accident Advice Helpline

    Since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people from all over the United Kingdom when they or their loved ones have been injured in incidents where someone else was to blame. With many years of experience behind us, we have everything needed to offer you expert legal advice and information.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you are found to be eligible for compensation, we can even provide legal representation, thanks to our in-house team of solicitors. We take every measure to make sure our clients stand the best chance of winning a claim and that includes providing them with a solicitor with experience in their particular kind of accident, whether that is a non accidental injury in children or some other type of accident claim.

    We also offer our claims service on a no-win, no-fee basis: you won’t have to pay an upfront fee to start a claim with us and, if you are unable to win your claim, then you won’t have to worry about paying solicitors’ fees.

    Ready to find out more about claiming for a non accidental injury in children? Then pick up the phone and give Accident Advice Helpline a call – dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline telephone, or call us on your mobile on 0333 500 0993, to speak to one of our advisors. Alternatively, to have an advisor call you back when they’re available, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 today.

    Don’t miss out on the advice, representation and compensation that can help your child – get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Date Published: 31st May 2013

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.