How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee Wyre forest compensation claim

    Can you make a no win no fee Wyre forest compensation claim after suffering a dislocated shoulder?

    When people suffer an injury, they sometimes assume that they won’t be able to make a no win no fee Wyre Forest compensation claim. Often, people think that their injuries must have been life-threatening in order to warrant a no win no fee Wyre Forest compensation claim. In fact, this isn’t true at all. Although the nature of the injury can affect how much compensation you’re awarded, it shouldn’t prevent you from making a compensation claim, as long as you weren’t responsible for the injury. Providing your injuries were caused by someone or something else, you should be considered eligible to make a compensation claim.

    Although a dislocated shoulder can be extremely painful, it can normally be remedied once you have access to medical treatment. Often, doctors will administer painkillers and muscle relaxants to allow them to ‘pop’ the shoulder back into its rightful place. Once this is done, the pain should subside considerably. However, once you have suffered this type of injury it can recur on a semi-regular basis.

    If you have sustained this type of injury and it wasn’t your fault, you may be keen to find out more about making a no win no fee Wyre Forest compensation claim. If the injury occurred fairly recently and you can prove that you didn’t cause it or contribute to it; it may be fairly easy for you to make your compensation claim. However, if the incident occurred some time ago but you have yet to make a claim, you could still be awarded compensation. Providing it happened within the last three years and wasn’t your fault, there is a good chance that we will be able to assist you with your claim.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    To find out more about how we can help you, why not get in touch? We’ll be happy to provide free no obligation advice so you will be able to find out more about making a compensation claim without having to pay any legal fees at all. If you do decide to make a no win no fee Wyre Forest claim with us, you’ll be able to do so on a completely no win no fee basis so you won’t have to pay anything upfront!

    Why miss out? Call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile to find out more or to make your claim today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Alternatively, why not visit Accident Advice Helpline website and take our online 30-second test to find out just how much compensation you could obtain?

    Date Published: 27th November 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.