How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No Win No Fee Wealden Compensation Claim

    Are you making a ‘no win, no fee’ Wealden compensation claim on behalf of a child?

    When a child is hurt or injured, it is often a very stressful and distressing time for the whole family. If the child is very young, they may not fully comprehend what has happened or why they require medical treatment. Fortunately, most hospitals do now cater for parents and allow them to stay with their children so if your child requires in-patient treatment, you should be allowed to stay with them at all times.

    When adults suffer an injury or they are harmed in some way, they are often quick to make a no win, no fee’ Wealden claim and attempt to obtain compensation from the person or people who caused the incident. However, when it’s a child who has been injured, many people simply assume that they won’t be eligible to make a no win, no fee’ Wealden compensation claim.

    Whilst it’s true that a child wouldn’t be able to make a ‘no win, no fee’ Wealden claim alone, this doesn’t mean that they can’t be eligible to receive compensation. In fact, when a successful no win, no fee’ Wealden claim is made on behalf of a child, the compensation awarded is normally placed in a trust so that it can be used for their benefit or saved until they are older.

    When a child is injured or unwell, making a no win, no fee’ Wealden claim probably won’t be your first priority. In most cases, parents and guardians simply want to be with the child and help them to recover as quickly as possible. Whilst making a no win, no fee’ Wealden claim may seem time consuming, it doesn’t have to be. Once you’ve started your no win, no fee’ Wealden claim, your personal injury lawyers can do much of the work for you.

    If a child or a member of your family has been hurt or injured and you’re considering making a compensation claim on their behalf, why not contact us to find out how we can help? Every year we help numerous claimants to successfully obtain compensation for their injuries and we may be able to help you too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you’re still unsure about making a ‘no win, no fee’ Wealden claim, why not talk to a member of our personal injury team in confidence? We’ll be happy to help and we’ll even provide free, no obligation advice so that you can find out everything you need to know about making a claim without having to pay any legal fees.

    To find out more now, or to make your compensation claim today, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 21st November 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.