If you have found our website while you were looking for information on making a claim after an accident, you have perhaps read the testimonials from other people we have helped. It’s so easy to find out whether we could help you too – all you have to do is get in touch with us. We’ll give you free legal advice about your claim. And if you discover you have good reason to claim and want to go ahead, we’ll help you secure your no-win, no-fee* in Sway compensation.
How to get in touch with us about your no-win, no-fee* in Sway compensation
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
However you contact us, we’ll take a few brief details. There are no complicated forms to fill in. We’ll assess what happened and how you have been affected by your injuries. And we will give you an honest, no obligation opinion of your chances of success. The kinds of things we need to know are:
- When the accident happened. There is a time limit of three years for claiming in many instances. Sometimes, you may have longer though – if you have contracted an industrial disease at work, for example.
- What the after-effects were. Did you have to seek medical treatment for your injuries? How has your life changed because of them?
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have been culpable. They must have been responsible through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
It is entirely up to you whether you want to proceed if you find out you have a good case. Often, people have understandable worries about claiming. Will it cost too much? Will it involve too much stress at what is already a stressful time? We can set your mind at rest.
What will it cost you in time and money to claim?
We make no charge for our legal advice on whether you can claim. We don’t charge you to start your case. And when we fight your claim for no-win, no-fee* in Sway compensation, we will handle all the legal detail on your behalf, informing you of progress as the case moves forward.Open Claim Calculator
As part of your no-win, no-fee* in Sway compensation claim, we may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This will be to help support your claim with further evidence.
If your claim is not successful, you won’t pay a penny for the services of your lawyer. So while there may be some expenses to you for claiming, you won’t be out of pocket through a large legal bill.
Why not find out today whether you could benefit from AAH’s help? Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 now.