Get no win no fee* Sutton Coldfield claims advice with Accident Advice Helpline.
If you are looking for a reliable, long-established law firm to help you bring a personal injury claim after an accident for which you weren’t to blame, come to Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the largest legal firms in the country. Since we were established in 2000, we have developed a great reputation for handling claims for accidents of all types. With the expertise and experience you need to give your claim the best possible chance of success, we also offer a range of benefits to help make justice affordable, including lawyers offering their services of no win no fee* Sutton Coldfield claims advice.
What does no win no fee* Sutton Coldfield claims advice mean for you?
The benefit of a no win no fee* agreement is that we will take your case on without charging you any upfront fees for legal services, and if our expert lawyers don’t win your case then you don’t have to pay a penny in legal costs. You may of course find that you run up some expenses during the course of your case. Why not get in touch today and find out more?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
What happens when you contact Accident Advice Helpline?
Firstly, we will take a few details about your accident. We need these to establish whether you have a good case. The kinds of information we need to see for a lawyer offering no win no fee* Sutton Coldfield claims advice include:
- The date of your accident. In many instances, there is a three-year time limit for claiming. However, you may have longer if the accident happened while you were a minor at the time, or if your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example.
- The injuries you sustained. They must have been severe enough to warrant you seeking medical attention for them. They could be physical or psychological injuries, which have affected your life in the short-term or the long-term.
- Who was responsible. Another party must have caused the accident to happen. They may have been careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
We will tell you – for free – whether your accident qualifies. We’ll give you the option to take your case forward with an expert lawyer offering no win no fee* Sutton Coldfield claims advice. There is no obligation to go ahead – the decision is yours. But if you do, there will be no money needed to get the ball rolling.
If you do proceed, your lawyer may be able to win you compensation without the need for you to go to court. So, if you’ve had an accident you think someone else caused and want to find out how Accident Advice Helpline could help you, why not get in touch today?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts