In the late 1990s, legal aid for personal injury claims was withdrawn. This left many people in a position where they had to pay expensive legal fees upfront if they wanted to bring a claim after a non-fault accident. Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to ensure that accident victims received the best possible legal representation when making a case against the parties that caused their accidents. We support no-win, no-fee Struan claims and can support your claim elsewhere throughout the country. So regardless of your financial circumstances, you can receive expert legal advice on your case with less financial risk.
Claiming can cost less with no-win, no-fee Struan claims
With Accident Advice Helpline, no-win, no-fee agreements mean that you can make a claim safe in the knowledge that, if you lose your case, you won’t have to pay legal fees. We also make no charge for starting a claim with us. And we will give you legal advice from the outset so that you will know if your case stands a strong chance of success before you make the decision whether to proceed.
What information do you need?
With us, there are no complicated forms to fill in. When you contact us, we will ask you a few brief questions about your accident to assess whether you qualify to make a claim. We need to know:
- Whether the accident fell within the legal time limits for claiming. This is usually three years; although there can be exceptions.
- What injuries you received. You must have had medical treatment for your injuries. Any compensation you are ultimately awarded will be based on the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your day to day life, so it’s important that we take details of this.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have been wholly or partially responsible for the accident happening. They may have been careless, negligent or have committed a criminal act.
What can no-win, no-fee Struan claims mean for you?
No-win, no-fee Struan claims can help you following your accident. A successful claim:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
How do you make contact with Accident Advice Helpline?
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can also try the 30-second test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 7th March 2014
Author: David Brown