Make no win no fee Sandiway claims with a lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline
If you’ve been involved in an accident that has caused you injuries, and someone else was responsible for causing that accident, then you could well be entitled to compensation. Yet many people are discouraged from seeking justice by the thought of the additional stress and worry claiming might cause, as well as the financial costs. Accident Advice Helpline is the legal firm you need to come to. We will assess your accident and give you an honest evaluation of the chances of your claim’s success. And because we are one of the largest law firms in the UK, we have the resources and experience you need to handle your case professionally and efficiently. And this includes appointing you a specialist lawyer with the right expertise to successfully manage no win no fee Sandiway claims.
When am I entitled to make a claim?
You may have a legal right to make a claim for compensation if:
- You have had an accident within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for negligence cases. However, in some cases, you may have longer to claim: if the injury is classed as an industrial disease, or if the accident victim was someone who was a minor at the time, for example.
- Your accident caused injuries which needed to be treated by medical professionals. Your injuries could have short or long term effects. They may be physical, but could also be psychological, such as anxiety or depression.
- Your accident was caused by someone else who was careless or negligent about their responsibilities.
If your accident meets these criteria, why not get in touch with us and find out whether a no win no fee Sandiway lawyer could claim for you?
No win no fee Sandiway claims defined?
What do we mean when we make mention of no win no fee Sandiway claims? We mean that we will appoint you a specialist no-win, no-fee lawyer to fight your case. If it is not successful for any reason, you won’t pay any of your legal costs.
We can also help financially in other ways. Many solicitors will offer you an initial consultation to assess your claim, but you will have to pay for this. We do not charge you for our legal advice on whether you are eligible to bring a personal injury case.
Nor do we charge you any money upfront to get your claim started.
It only takes minutes to find out whether you are entitled to compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. So why not call, text or try our compensation calculator today? The contact details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on this website
Date Published: 23rd February 2014