If you need help with no win no fee* Sandbach claims after an accident, come to the specialists
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the leading legal firms in the UK. We’re also one of the largest. We were established in 2000 after legal aid for personal injury cases was withdrawn. Our aim is to help accident victims find the best possible legal representation to bring claims for compensation against the parties that caused their injuries. We do this under a no-win, no-fee* agreement to ensure that justice is accessible to all, regardless of their financial circumstances. We’re very probably the best law firm to turn to for help with no win no fee* Sandbach claims.
We have well over fifteen years of experience in this field and have dealt with many numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
Our reputation is excellent, as is our track record. We win over £30 million in compensation for our clients every year. In fact, our services are so good that we have been endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who has kindly agreed to become our patron.
Our expert lawyers can handle no win no fee* Sandbach claims
When you contact us, we will ask you for details of your accident. These will help us assess how strong a case you have for claiming compensation. We will also be able to give you an estimate of the amount you could receive if successful. There’s no obligation to take your case forward with us, but if you do, we will introduce you to an in-house Accident Advice Helpline lawyer who is used to handling no win no fee* Sandbach claims.
No win, no fee* Sandbach claims are exactly what they sound like. We handle your claim and if you don’t win your case for any reason, you don’t have to pay the costs of the legal representation you have received.
If you win your case, however, your lawyer will be able to negotiate a settlement for you that:
- Compensates you for your injuries and helps you with any adjustments you need to make to your day to day life while you recover; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
For more details:
- Call our on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. There’s no obligation when you call and all calls are dealt with in confidence by our friendly, sympathetic advisers;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Remember, you very often only have three years from the date of your accident to make a claim, so find out what your legal rights are today.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014
Author: Emma Matthews