When you might benefit from a ‘no win, no fee’ Saltburn-by-the-Sea lawyer
You could find it useful to employ the services of a ‘no win, no fee’ Saltburn-by-the-Sea lawyer if you have had an accident which:
- Happened over the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming; although in some circumstances, you may have longer. For example, you may have contracted an industrial disease where the symptoms take longer to make themselves known;
- Was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. Although they may not have meant it to happen, they were not acting responsibly at the time; and
- Caused you injuries which required medical treatment.
What can a ‘no win, no fee’ Saltburn-by-the-Sea lawyer do for you?
If you have had an accident which meets these criteria, then you may be able to make a claim for compensation for your injuries and losses as a result. Personal injury law can be complex, and so most people seek advice from a specialist solicitor. But solicitors’ fees can be expensive. Many people therefore enter into a no win no fee agreement with their legal representative. This simply means that, if their case is unsuccessful, they don’t need to pay any fees for their solicitor’s services.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a legal firm specialising in helping accident victims find the best possible legal representation to bring personal injury claims against the parties responsible for their injuries. We have been in operation for well over ten years now and have grown to become one of the largest law firms in the UK. We employ lawyers who work across the country.
What benefits can AAH offer you?
When you bring your claim to us, we will assess it and give you an honest evaluation of your chances of success. We’ll also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be able to claim. All legal advice through our 24/7 helpline is free.
Asking for our advice doesn’t put you under any obligation either to proceed with a case, or to instruct us to handle your claim. You are free to find a different firm if you wish to do so.
If you do want us to pursue your claim, we won’t charge you any money upfront to get your case started. We will find you the best no win no fee Saltburn-by-the-Sea lawyer to handle your particular case. So if you are not successful, you won’t pay for their services.
We have a great track record of success and our professional, efficient services are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion. So why not get in touch today to see how we could help you with a specialist ‘no win, no fee’ Saltburn-by-the-Sea lawyer?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014