Trying to find the best lawyer for no-win, no-fee Saltash claims?
Money may be tight after an accident, especially if you’ve been left unable to work. But that’s no reason to think that you can’t afford to claim for compensation if the accident wasn’t your fault. Although legal aid for personal injury cases was withdrawn in the 1990s, it has been by and large replaced by the conditional fee agreement. This simply means that if you appoint a are looking for lawyer who deals with no-win, no-fee Saltash claims, you won’t have to pay for their legal services if you lose your case.
But many firms handle no-win, no-fee Saltash claims. How do you know you are choosing the right firm to take on your case? How about one with, a great track record of success and a friendly yet efficient service? Accident Advice Helpline offers you all this and more, including:
- Free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline
- No money needed when you start a claim with us
- Experienced in no-win, no-fee Saltash claims, from road traffic accidents to medical negligence; accidents on holiday to accidents at work and industrial diseases; and
- Recognition and endorsement of our services from Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion.
How do you get in touch?
There are three easy ways to get in touch:
- You call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
- Or try the 30-second test on our website
However you contact us, we will take a few brief details about your case. We’ll assess the chances of your claim’s success and give you an honest appraisal. We’ll also tell you how much you could expect to receive if your claim is successful.
There’s no obligation to appoint us to handle your case if you don’t want to. But if you decide you’d like to proceed, we’ll appoint you the best no-win, no-fee Saltash claims lawyer for your individual case.
Your lawyer will negotiate your claim with all parties involved. He or she will aim to secure you an amount in compensation for:
- Your injuries and any money you might need now or in the future for treatment, rehabilitation or adjustments to your home;
- Repayment of costs such as prescriptions, transport, home help or childcare; and
- Loss of earnings.
You may find that you don’t even have to attend a court hearing. Many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
So if you are looking for the best lawyer to handle your case on a no-win, no-fee basis after an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, why not call us today and find out what Accident Advice Helpline could do for you?
Date Published: 1st May 2017
Author: Jan Newell