Reduce the risk with a ‘no win, no fee*’ Salisbury agreement
If you think you are entitled to claim for compensation after being injured in an accident, but are worried about the cost implications, then what you need is a ‘no win, no fee*’ Salisbury agreement with your chosen lawyer. This ensures that if you don’t win your case, you don’t have to find the money to pay the large legal bills typical of many personal injury claims. At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer no win no fee* Salisbury agreements as standard.
We also have the experience you need to give your case the best possible chance of success. As one of the UK’s largest law firms, we operate nationally and have over 200 solicitors, all experienced in various aspects of personal injury law. So if you have had an accident of any type, in any part of the country, we can match you up with the right no win no fee* Salisbury lawyer to handle your case.
Am I eligible to claim?
Your first question is likely to be whether you have good grounds to make a claim after an accident. The usual criteria are:
- That your accident happened within the last three years. Sometimes, you may have longer to claim – if your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example.
- That you sustained injuries requiring medical treatment. These could have affected you in the short term or you could still be suffering. They may be physical injuries or psychological ones such as stress or depression.
- That someone else was to blame. If it hadn’t been for their carelessness or negligence, you wouldn’t have been injured.
And the types of accidents we deal with on a daily basis include:
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Sporting accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty products
…and other types too.Open Claim Calculator
When you get in touch with us, we will take a few details about your accident. We’ll then assess the likelihood of your claim being successful and tell you how much you might receive in compensation. There is no obligation to go ahead; and all calls are confidential. But if you do wish to proceed, we’ll find you the best ‘no win, no fee*’ Salisbury solicitor to handle your claim.
What’s more, we won’t charge you for this legal advice. And we won’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim.
Get in touch
If you think you could have a good claim, contact us and we will do the rest for you. We’ll keep you informed every step of the way. And you’ll almost certainly find that claiming for compensation doesn’t have to cost as much as you might think.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.