Specialist no win no fee* Ryde lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is proud to be one of the largest legal firms in the country with a specialism in handling personal injury claims. Whether you have had a road traffic accident or suffered from medical negligence; whether you have had an accident at work or on holiday, we will have an expert ‘no win, no fee*’ Ryde lawyer to handle your case.
And with AAH, ‘no win, no fee*’ means just that. If you bring a claim and it turns out to be unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay a penny for the legal services you have received. What’s more, we offer free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline; and we won’t charge you any money upfront to get your claim started.
So regardless of your financial circumstances, if you have a good reason to claim for compensation after an accident, you could get your claim started today.
How do I know if I have grounds to claim?
It’s really easy to find out. Contact us. We’ll be able to tell you within minutes how strong your case might be. We’ll ask for a few details, such as:
- When did your accident happen? Many claims have to be brought within three years. In some circumstances, a different time limit may apply, though. You could have longer to claim if your accident involved someone who was a minor at the time; or is related to an industrial disease.
- Who was to blame? Someone’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act must have been responsible for causing the accident. This could be an individual or a company; a statutory agency or another public body.
- What injuries did you sustain? You must have had to seek medical attention for your injuries. And the level of compensation a no win no fee* Ryde lawyer can claim for you will be determined by how those injuries have affected your day to day life.
To find out more today, you can:Open Claim Calculator
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If we determine that you have a good case, we’ll appoint the best ‘no win, no fee*’ Ryde lawyer for your particular case. He or she will handle all the legal detail of your claim from beginning to end, keeping you fully informed along the way. You may even find that you do not have to attend a court hearing. Many of the claims we handle are processed by phone.
If successful, your ‘no win, no fee*’ Ryde lawyer will secure you a sum of compensation that not only covers your injuries but will also help you cope with some of the financial costs of your accident, such as:
- Prescription and transport costs;
- Loss of earnings; and
- Costs for home help and/ or childcare.
Why not call today for more details on how we can help?