Advice about making no win no fee Piercebridge-on-Tees claims
If you need legal advice about a personal injury claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? We have the expertise you need to assess your claim and tell you what we think your chances of success are. We’ll also give you an estimate of the amount you could receive in compensation. There’s no obligation to proceed with us, but if you do, we’ll find you the right no win no fee Piercebridge-on-Tees claims lawyer to handle your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000. We were set up to ensure that accident victims find the best legal representation to bring an injury claim against the party that caused their injuries. Having operated successfully in this field for well over 15 years now, we have extensive experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
…and others too. Get in touch if you want to know if we have experience in your accident type.
How we will assess your claim
To ensure that you are eligible to claim compensation, we will ask you a few questions about your accident. The kinds of things we need to know include:
- When your accident happened. In the majority of cases, a claim has to be made within three years of the accident. In some circumstances, however, you may have longer. This includes situations where the injury sustained is classified as an industrial disease; or where the accident victim was a minor at the time.
- What injuries you sustained. You must have required medical treatment for your injuries. This may be on a short-term, long-term or ongoing basis.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have caused the accident to happen. They may have been careless. Perhaps they were negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If we think you have a strong case, we will offer you the services of a no win no fee Piercebridge-on-Tees claims lawyer to handle your claim. All our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee basis, meaning that if your case is not successful, you don’t have to pay for the legal services you have received.
If, on the other hand, you do win your case, your no win no fee Piercebridge-on-Tees claims lawyer will aim to secure you compensation for your injuries and for the financial losses you have suffered as a result of your accident.
To find out whether one of our specialist no win no fee Piercebridge-on-Tees claims lawyers could help you with your claim, why not call our 24/7 helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone? All calls are free; and there’s no obligation.
Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test.