How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No-win, no-fee in North Warwickshire

    No-win, no-fee in North Warwickshire

    The government district and borough of North Warwickshire lies in Warwickshire, and is a mostly rural area, with a few small towns (the largest town being Atherstone). With a population of 62,014 in 2011, the district once thrived due to its coal mining industry, but this has largely died out. Today, you’re more likely to find commuters living here, commuting to work in the nearby towns and cities.

    So if you’re considering making a no-win, no-fee in Warwickshire claim, you might want to look elsewhere for a personal injury lawyer. You want a specialist solicitor with experience in personal injury law, which is where Accident Advice Helpline can help you.

    What types of injuries can you claim compensation for?

    Most of us think of two types of accidents when we think of personal injury claims – slips and trips or car accidents. In fact you can claim for almost any type of accident, provided it was caused by somebody else’s negligence. If you have suffered repetitive strain injury after sitting for too long at your desk at work (for example, if you weren’t allowed breaks) then you could have a viable claim. If you have suffered food poisoning after eating at a restaurant in the area, a personal injury settlement could be waiting for you.

    If your child has been injured after a fall at nursery, you could be awarded compensation if it can be shown that the nursery was in fact negligent. Even if you’re not sure whether you are entitled to make a claim, it’s a good idea to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out.

    Claiming no-win, no-fee in North Warwickshire compensation

    Whether you are ready to make a claim or find you have some questions about the claims process and what exactly is involved, you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Because we process most claims in full over the phone, it’s unlikely that you’ll need to go to court, giving you one less thing to worry about.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To find out if you could make a no-win, no-fee in North Warwickshire claim, just pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) today. Our expert advisors will talk you through what’s involved in making a claim, answering any questions you have – and there is no obligation to proceed at any point.

    Date Published: 30th November 2016

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.