None of us wake up in the morning expecting to be involved in an accident that was not our fault. We may have physical or psychological symptoms to deal with. Also, many people suffer financially because they cannot work at all or cannot work as many hours as they used to. This is when many people start to thinking about making a claim for compensation.
However, when you are already struggling financially, the last thing you can afford is costly legal advice. The good news is that it does not cost you a penny to make enquiries into how you can make a claim a claim for compensation. That is because there is a legal system called “no win no fee*”.
Essential dos for no win no fee legal fee compensation claims
- Contact a specialist company like Accident Advice helpline to guide you through the process.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible so that they can guide you through the process. Don’t worry if it was a while since you were injured as you have up to three years to claim for road traffic accident injuries and slips, trips and falls.
- Tell the friendly, professional advisers all the details of the incident including the types of injury that you have. Take the unique Accident Advice Helpline 30 second test which will help them to work out which no win no fee legal fee compensation claims are likely to be successful. You do not have to pursue the claim unless you want to.
- Keep records of any money that you have had to spend as a result of the injury. This includes money that you have lost by not being able to work and any extra costs that you have incurred like having to pay for childcare or travelling to medical appointments.
Essential don’ts for no win no fee legal fee compensation claims
- Don’t worry about expensive legal costs. You will be put in touch with one of the national network of 200 lawyers who are experienced in your type of injury claim. The legal partners work on a no fee no win basis so you get all this legal advice for free.
- Don’t worry about visiting lawyers. Most claims can be handled over the telephone and very few cases actually require you to appear in court. You may need to attend one appointment with a doctor for a medical assessment. Of course, the exact amount of compensation that you will get cannot be guaranteed as it varies from case to case.
- Don’t just pick any old claims management company at random; choose one that you can trust. Accident Advice Helpline has been established for over 15 years. They are fully endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen. You will be able to call the advice helpline whenever you need to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What’s more, you will be awarded 100% of the compensation as, in most cases, the fees can also be recovered.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.