With its rich abundance of cultural and historic attractions as well as a lively and attractive city centre, Nottingham is a great place to live and visit. Robin Hood, the most famous outlaw of all, famously lived in nearby Sherwood Forest and the area has numerous events, festivals and tours dedicated to his memory and legend including the Robin Hood Statue, situated outside of Nottingham castle.
I need no win no fee* lawyers in Nottingham to represent my interests
If you have had the ill fortune to have been hurt or injured during a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault you will need reliable and reputable no win no fee* lawyers in Nottingham to manage your claim. Accident Adviec Helpline are one of the leading personal injury lawyers within the UK. We have over 14 years experience managing all types of road traffic accident claims under our belts so you can be wholly confident in our ability to handle your claim effectively and with a high degree of professionalism.
What type of injuries can I claim compensation for?
Our no win no fee* lawyers in Nottingham will be glad to secure you the highest levels of compensation appropriate for your injuries. We will be pelased to speak with you regardless of the scale of your injuries. We will be able to help if you have sustained:
- Whiplash – one of the most common injuries sustained during a road traffic accident. Whiplash occurs when the tender ligaments and muscles in the neck become over stretched (usually during impact.) It is a self limiting condition so no treatement is available to promote healing.
- Broken bones – should heal with time, but in the meanwhile they can cause a lot of difficulties and may mean you are unable to go about day to day duties.
- Dental damage – breaking or loosing teeth can be uncomfortable, painful and traumatic. If you suffer damage to your teeth and require costly dental implants we will be glad to assist you.
- Head injury – If you suffer a head injury during a car crash you may experience considerable pain or mood disorders, paralysis or immobility, epilepsy, headaches and speech difficulties.
- Spinal injuries – The long term prognosis of a spinal injury can be uncertain. If a person is paralysed, even performing everyday functions such as eating or washing can be challenging.
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline is easy. Ring us for free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline. Or dial 0333 00 0993 from a mobile phone for a no obligation quote and expert, friendly guidance.