A no win no fee lawyer in Symington from Accident Advice Helpline
If you think you have a good reason to claim compensation after an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, then a no win no fee lawyer in Symington could help make the process easier and improve your chances of success. However, you should be aware that there are strict time limits in law on claiming for most accidents. Usually, you have three years in which to bring a case for compensation. So it is essential that you find out as soon as possible whether you have a good case.
The easiest way to find out more is to come to us. We will give you free, no-obligation legal advice on whether you have a strong claim. We can give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you might be entitled to. And we can explain how the claims process works and how a no win no fee lawyer in Symington could help you claim.
Why not have a quick look elsewhere on our website to see some of the testimonials from just a few of our clients? You will see that we run a professional, efficient service and how we help people like you win compensation after a non-fault accident.
You’ll also see that we have won the support of Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, for the quality of services we provide.
As one of the largest legal firms in the country, some of the benefits of claiming with us include:
- No charge at all upfront to start your claim.
- Over a decade’s experience at handling thousands of accident claims of numerous types, including slips, trips and falls; road traffic accidents; cases of medical negligence; food poisoning; accidents at work and industrial diseases; sporting accidents; accidents while on holiday; injuries caused by criminal acts; injuries caused by faulty products and many more.
- A specialist no win no fee lawyer in Symington to represent you. And no win no fee means just that: if your claim is unsuccessful, you don’t pay a penny for the advice and help you have received.
It’s even easy to get in touch
We know it can be traumatic reliving the accident you have suffered. So we aim to make it as easy as possible to get in touch and, if you want to, get your claim started. There are no complicated forms to fill in. Simply give us a few details about your accident and we’ll take it from there. There’s no obligation when you ring; but you could find out in minutes whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries and the financial loss you have suffered.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Why not take the first step towards justice today with a no win no fee lawyer in Symington from Accident Advice Helpline?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown