When you can claim with a no win no fee lawyer in Swaffham
A no win no fee lawyer in Swaffham from Accident Advice Helpline will be qualified and experienced in many aspects of personal injury law. They will be the perfect representative for you if you need to bring a claim for compensation after an accident which:
- Happened during the last three years;
- Caused you injuries that required medical attention; and
- Was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
Because the law surrounding personal injury claims is complicated, there are some variations to these criteria in some circumstances. For example, the time limit for claiming can be different depending on your accident type. If you are suffering from an industrial disease, for instance, your no win no fee lawyer in Swaffham may have longer to bring your claim.
That’s why it is always helpful to talk to the experts to find out if you could claim. Accident Advice Helpline has been in operation now for well over ten years. During that time, we have dealt with thousands of cases. So we can tell you in minutes whether you have a legal right to make a claim. All you have to do is take the first step and get in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
All calls are in confidence and there is no obligation to proceed. But we can promise you the following:
- We will give you legal advice for free, regardless of whether you choose to make a claim or not.
- If you do want to go ahead, we will not make any charge to start your claim.
- We will have the best in-house lawyer to handle your particular case. And no win no fee really does mean what it says. If your case is unsuccessful, you won’t pay a penny in legal fees.
What can a no win no fee lawyer in Swaffham claim for?
There are many different scenarios in which you might have an accident. Some of the more common ones we deal with regularly are:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
But there are others too. Call us if you want to know if your accident qualifies.
Your no win no fee lawyer in Swaffham can usually ask for a sum in compensation not only for your injuries, but also for costs relating to your accident such as home help, childcare, prescription charges and transport costs. You may also be able to claim for loss of earnings.
We’d be delighted to discuss your claim with you and answer all your questions – so why not take the first step today and call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown