Help claiming personal injury compensation with no win no fee* Knowsley solicitors
If you have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, our no win no fee* Knowsley lawyers can help you get compensation. Claiming compensation can help you get your life back to normal, by reimbursing you for accident related costs.
Our experienced ‘no win, no fee*’ Knowsley solicitors will work hard to make sure that your claim is dealt with quickly, and that you get all of the compensation that you deserve.
You can get an estimate of how much your claim could be worth by entering your details into our compensation calculator tool online at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
In addition to our legal teams, we also have a twenty-four hour helpline where you can get all of the help, advice and support that you need to make a successful claim. Our helpline services are free – calling us does not put you under any obligation to continue your claim with us. To speak to an advisor call 0800 689 0500.
- We are proud of our customer care record, our patron is consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen.
How to claim
Our ‘no win, no fee*’ Knowsley solicitors will try and keep the claim process as simple as possible, they know that you just want to concentrate on getting your life back to normal!
But there are several things that you can do to help your claim get off to a good start:
- To make sure that you give your ‘no win, no fee*’ Knowsley solicitor all of the details that they need, it will help to write a brief account of your accident, outlining what happened and how your injury has affected your life.
- Collect together any supporting evidence, such as photos of your injuries and the contact details of any witnesses.
- Your no win no fee* Knowsley solicitors will make sure that you reimbursed any money you have spent on accident related costs, so make a note of the money that you have spent on things like childcare and travel – and keep hold of any paperwork that proves your expenses, such as as receipts and bank statements.
- Make sure that you are fully recovered form your injury before you claim, otherwise you may not get all of the compensation that you are entitled to!
When you are ready to claim please give us a call on 0800 689 0500 for a brief chat with one of our advisors. Your advisor will explain the claim process to you, and if you are happy to proceed, will then pass your details to our Knowsley legal team who will contact you to get the information that they need to begin work on your claim. They will then do everything that they can to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Call now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Both lines are open twenty-four hours a day, and all calls are kept confidential.
Date Published: 21st November 2014
Author: David Brown