Some people ask the question – what is a personal injury compensation claim? It is a way of getting recompense from someone that has caused you to be injured in an accident that was not your own fault. Injuries from these accidents can be quite minor and recovery can take a relatively short while. They can be very serious though, and a victim’s life can be wrecked by the actions of someone else. This is why accident victims in the Thurrock area make a claim for no win no fee* injury compensation in Thurrock.
The many different accidents that can change your life
There is no end to the types of accidents that can change victim’s lives forever, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Slips, trips and falls
- Industrial illnesses
Most accidents come within one of these categories, but as long as it fits the rules for making a claim, it does not matter if there is another cause for it.
The rules for making a personal injury claim
The rules for making a personal injury claim are the same no matter what type of accident you were injured in:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
Anyone that this situation fits has the right to make a compensation claim, but some victims are deterred because they think they cannot afford it.Open Claim Calculator
Claims for no win no fee* injury compensation in Thurrock
Anyone can afford to make a personal injury claim, because of the no win no fee* agreement. Victims do not have to find any money before their claim is started, and they do not have to pay any legal fees if their claim is not won. This means no one need shy away from making a compensation claim, whatever the state of their finances are.
Making your claim
Making a personal injury claim is not something an inexperienced victim should attempt on their own. For someone new to them they are complex and time consuming, and the easiest, quickest and most efficient way to make your claim is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
We are a specialist law firm that has been helping innocent victims for over 14 years, and many thousands of them have received the compensation they were due.
We even make getting in touch with us easy, you can:
- Complete our 30-second test – this lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and if you do the compensation caluclator gives you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form – this allows your claim to be assessed before we contact you to see if we can assist further.
- Call our freephone helpline – here you will speak to friendly advisors who will answer all your question with information that is up to date and relates to your situation. From a landline you call 0800 689 0500 and from a mobile 0333 500 0993.
- Text’claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you.
However you decide to make contact, there is no reason to delay. To find out if your are eligible to make a claim, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today.