No Win No Fee* Injury Claims
Accident Advice Helpline assists people who are eligible for no win no fee* injury claims. Included in this group are:
- car accident victims
- motorcycle accident victims
- medical negligence victims
- slips, trips and falls victims
- any other accident/injury victims, where the cause was not their fault
So, if you are one of the above group, or know someone who is, you might be interested in the information below.
No win no fee* injury claims work like this:
- You talk to one of our friendly, professional advisors on our free phone telephone number
- You provide the information you can, to our advisor, including the kind of accident, the circumstances of the accident, the known injuries sustained and the parties involved
- If our advisor believes you may have a valid claim, a solicitor will become involved. The solicitor will work for one of the firms that form our team of legal partners. The solicitor will be an expert in personal injury claims.
- No win no fee* injury claims involve a no win no fee* agreement. You don’t have to put your hand in your pocket to pay your legal fees upfront. If you lose your case, then you still would not have to find the funds to pay your legal fees.
No win no fee* injury claims are the standard way of dealing with personal injury proceedings in England and Wales. Solicitors are familiar with them and they allow people to bring cases and claim compensation due to them, who would not otherwise be able to bring a claim, due to the often high solicitors’ fees.
Our advisors are here to help you with your no win no fee* injury claims
Accident Advice Helpline understands that you may not be familiar with a no win no fee* agreement. Why should you? Our professional advisors will be able to answer your questions and help you to understand the process. If you like, before you pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, you can take our simple online 30-second test to see if you are eligible to make a claim and how much you might be entitled to. Obviously, amounts cannot be guaranteed or predicted precisely at this stage, but the test is a good place to start if you have been wondering whether you might be entitled to compensation.