Tarbert village is located in Argyll and Bute County, Scotland. There are many Bed & Breakfast accommodations, camping sites, cottages, spas, restaurants and hotels for tourists who visit and also residents looking for a little time away.
Usually everything runs smoothly in this area and the facilities are kept in great condition. However people have and still do develop food poisoning after eating contaminated food, and as a result are left needing medical attention.
If you have found yourself in a similar situation you can make a personal injury compensation claim against the staff or owner of the building through a no win no fee* in Tarbert claim. Of course the injury must have occurred through no fault of your own.
Accident Advice Helpline for your no win no fee* in Tarbert claim
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that specialises in all types of personal injury compensation claims. We have been in operation since 2000 and we offer full legal services all over the United Kingdom so you will not have to worry about connecting with an expert near you.
We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis and require no upfront fees, so if you have been suffering financially as a result of your injury, then Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm for you.
You can call our helpline numbers and you will be put through to an adviser just waiting to give you free no-obligation advice. After having spoken with us, its important to note that if you do not want to take your claim any further then that is completely fine, we are just there to help.
For your food poisoning claim to have a chance of becoming successful, you need to prove that you ate contaminated food and it caused food poisoning. This may be due to someone else’s negligence or the health and safety standards were not adhered to.
Food poisoning injuries that result in a no win no fee* in Tarbert claim
Food poisoning is hard to prove especially if it happened quite a while ago. The case would be easy if other people have suffered the same injury at the same time as you while you were all eating at the restaurant.
You should also ask for witness statements or names and addresses of people who saw what happened. Then get in touch to make a no win no fee* in Tarbert claim through Accident Advice Helpline, who may order investigations to be carried out and help you pursue the claim even further.
- Diarrhoea-occurs as the body tries to get rid of the toxins, bacteria, protozoa or viruses. You may loses a lot of fluids so you need to drink plenty of water, fruit juices, broths and soups,
- Vomiting-the problem may resolve itself if it is a minor case but in serious cases medical treatment should be sought especially if you vomit more than 3 times a day.
- Blood in the stool-this may be observed in stool laboratory tests.
- e-coli-causes fatigue, weakness and dehydration because of losing body fluids. Take oral rehydration solutions or seek medical help so you can be given reperfusion to replace lost fluids, salts and minerals.
- Salmonella-this is a bowel problem which can be a long-term condition.
To discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 6th April 2014
Author: David Brown