Making a no win no fee* in Porth injury claim
If you live in Porth and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and you can prove this, you may be able to make a no win no fee* in Porth injury claim. You should have had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could have done after the accident. You can prove that you did with your medical records and doctor’s report.
Perhaps you suffered injuries in work-related accidents, and if you did, the first person to report them to is your immediate manager or supervisor. Your accident should have been recorded in the accident book.
To claim compensation successfully you should get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out more about making a no win no fee* in Porth injury claim.
Where can I find Accident Advice Helpline services?
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal service firm which is endorsed by the consumer rights activist and TV personality, Dame Esther Rantzen. She joined us in 2003 and we are proud to have her as our patron.
Accident Advice Helpline offers the best no win no fee* in Porth deal to victims who have been injured by someone else’s negligence.Open Claim Calculator
Possible accidents and illnesses at work
Workers should be protected from risks of injury, diseases and illnesses that are predictable. They should be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), a safe working environment and training. Strict health and safety standards have to be enforced in the workplace.
- Road traffic accidents-for those who work as drivers and loaders. This may lead to dislocations, facial injuries, fractures and fatality.
- Tendonitis-workers who work with manual tools and machinery may get inflammation of the tendons and muscles.
- Musculoskeletal injuries-strenuous manual work like lifting and lowering, pulling and pushing as well as carrying heavy loads may cause injuries to the skeleton as well as to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Vibration White Finger-is caused by operating manually-held vibrating tools and machinery by hand. VWF affects the muscles, nerves, joints and soft tissues in the wrist, hands and arms.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome-is a neuropathic injury that progresses with time. The carpal muscles become painful, stressed and inflamed as a result of overuse by doing strenuous work.
- Tennis elbow-causes injury to tendons which join the forearm muscles and the humerus bone with the wrist. It usually affects those in their middle ages and is usually a work related injury although it can happen to those athletes who hit the tennis ball often with force and golfers as they hit the ball with the club.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
For expert legal advice about a possible claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.