No win no fee Porlock Claims
The village of Porlock lies in the Somerset county in England and sits by the coast near Exmoor. It is home to attractions such as the Porlock Weir and various star gazing sites.
- Porlock Weir is a small harbour that contains the remains of a prehistoric forest which can be sometimes seen when it is very low tide.
- Porlock has many open areas without tall buildings and little pollution so it is a great place to go star gazing. Many constellations and planets can be seen with the naked eye but if you would like to see them better then you can use binoculars
If you have an accident in Porlock then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a ‘no win, no fee’ Porlock solicitor.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a ‘no win, no fee’ Porlock solicitor.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a ‘no win, no fee’ Porlock solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends AAH and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.
Date Published: 9th February 2014