The city of Plymouth is found in the Devon county on the south coast of England and hosts the world famous British Fireworks Championships in August:
- The British Fireworks Championships have been running for 17 years and it is one of the largest professional fireworks displays in the UK
- The best place to view the fireworks is from the platforms at Plymouth’s Hoe and every year thousands of locals and visitors come to enjoy the event
- Every year the best pyrotechnics companies in the country compete for a national championship title
If you have an accident in Plymouth then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a solicitor to make a no win no fee* in Plymouth claim.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation via a no win no fee* solicitor in Plymouth claim.
How do I make a no win no fee* in Plymouth compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.Open Claim Calculator
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a no win no fee* solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and they specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases on a no win no fee* basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends AAH and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.