Office work injury claims are more common than you may think, even in the area around Nelson Dock. Most of us think of the heavy industries like manufacture and construction when we hear about work-related injury claims but the truth is that the office environment gives rise to thousands of claims each year. Millions of people work and visit office environments so this is probably to be expected.
If you have been injured in an office environment and it was not your fault you may be able to make a claim for compensation and get some legal support on a no win no fee* basis by hunting out a personal injury lawyer who offers a scheme called no win no fee* in Nelson Dock. This means that you will not have to pay any big upfront legal fees to get your claim started. You can find out more about this by calling Accident Advice Helpline.
There are many situations that a personal injury lawyer who works for no win no fee* in Nelson Dock can help you with and here are some examples.
Who needs an injury lawyer for no win no fee* in Nelson Dock?
- Many people find themselves hunting for a personal injury lawyer who offers no win no fee* in Nelson dock because of poor housekeeping in an office. The obvious way to prevent office injury claims is good organisation. Loads of papers, files, boxes and paper come into and out of an office environment every day. If this is not organised efficiently it builds up and becomes an obstacle and debris on the floor. This presents a trip hazard.
- An injury lawyer who offers no win no fee* in Nelson Dock can help out with accident claims where storage in an office was not stable and easily accessible. This results in employees having to climb up and reach things and safe ladders or steps are not always provided.
- Some office accidents happen because of trailing cables. This is very common in the office environment because there are so many types of electrical equipment and communication equipment. Things like computers, telephones, fax machines, photocopiers, laminators and projectors all need a power source and are often linked via a cable to other equipment. The best way to avoid trailing cables is to have an adequate number of power and telephone sockets installed and to arrange the office appropriately. Trailing cables can be fixed against walls or ceilings or can be enclosed in appropriate covers.
- Some falls and trips happen because the lighting is not bright enough. This may be poor design or something as simple as not bothering to replace a light bulb. It has been proved that good lighting helps to prevent slips, trips and falls in offices.
- Every piece of electrical equipment in an office has the potential to cause serious injury and even death in the same way as electrical equipment in heavy industries. It must suitable for the job that it is performing and must be maintained appropriately.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.