Trying to locate injury lawyers who will manage your claim for ‘no win, no fee’ in Dounby?
If you live in a remote geographical location you may believe that your choice of legal representation is limited to your local area, well we have some good news for you, it’s not! Accident Advice Helpline have an extensive nationwide network of personal injury lawyers who are prepared to manage your personal injury claim on no win no fee terms regardless of your postcode. So if you are in need of legal assistance to handle your claim no win no fee in Dounby we will be only pleased to hear from you and offer you our support and guidance.
Is it easy to make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
We fully appreciate that the most important issue is your recovery and it is hugely important that you are able to concentrate on this, rather than being distracted or bogged down with legal matter. This is why it couldn’t be easier or more straightforward to make a claim when you select us to manage your case.
- Our telephone helpline is open round the clock so you can always call us at a time convenient to yourself.
- Telephone calls to our advice helpline are free from landlines.
- We offer all prospective claimants expert advice free of charge and without any obligation.
- We only accept claims on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis so you don’t require any money upfront.
- We can usually process claims entirely over the telephone so there is no need to attend any face to face meeting or consultation.
- We will do our best to settle your claim quickly and without you having to attend court.
What sort of claims do Accident Advice Helpline handle?
No claim is considered too small or insignificant for us to represent, nor too large for us to be able to manage. We are experts at handling claims caused by:
Road traffic accidents
We represent all road users. Regardless of whether you were cycling, driving, or a pedestrian walking if you were injured at it wasn’t your fault we will be pleased to assist you. We can even help you if you were the passenger in the at fault vehicle.
Slips, trips and falls
If you have suffered the pain and suffering brought about by a slip or a trip and it was caused by negligence we need to hear from you. It’s not right that hazards are not highlighted and people like yourself pay the price.
Accidents at work
We would always advise victims of non fault accidents at work to engage a legal representative to present their claim rather than approach their employer directly. If you’ve been injured perhaps whilst working on a farm or on a fishing boat we will be glad to ensure you receive your rightful entitlement.
- Call 0800 689 0500
- Dial 0333 500 0993
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Date Published: 7th February 2014
Author: David Brown