If you would like to claim personal injury compensation because you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, this short guide will provide you with some useful information about claiming, so that you know what to expect when you claim.
You can claim personal injury compensation for an injury, or an illness, that you have suffered in the past three years as a result of someone else’s negligence. So, for example, you can claim:
- Because you have been injured in an accident on the road caused by a careless road user, or perhaps by a faulty traffic light or poor road surface.
- Because you have been injured in an accident at work that was brought about by your employer failing to comply with health and safety guidelines.
- Because you have been made unwell following an industrial accident.
- Because you have a medical condition that was caused, or made worse, by medical care.
- Because you have been injured in an accident at home caused by a faulty appliance, or inferior work by a tradesperson.
- Because you have been injured in a public place, shop or business premises.
- Or because you are off work with work-related stress.
Wherever you were injured, or made unwell, if someone else is at fault, you can claim.
The amount of compensation that you are awarded will depend on how serious your injury was, but you can get an estimate of how much your claim could be worth by using the compensation calculator on our website.
How to get your compensation
To get your compensation, you will need a no win no fee* lawyer. Using a lawyer who will work for you under a no win no fee* contract will ensure that you get your compensation, without having to take a gamble with your own money.
Looking for no win no fee* in Harlow lawyers?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have local no win no fee* in Harlow lawyers we can still help. So for no win no fee* in Harlow lawyers, or anywhere else, get in touch!
We have a team of no win no fee* lawyers who work in injury law, so they have the skills and experience necessary to make sure that your claim is successful and to get you your money as quickly as possible. You probably won’t even have to go to court.
To get in touch with our no win no fee* lawyers all you need to do is call our 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 for a quick chat with one of our advisors, who will confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming and explain the process to you. If you are happy to proceed, your advisor will get one of our no win no fee* lawyers to contact you. After you have given your lawyer all of the information that they need, they will start legal proceedings, and hopefully it won’t be too long before you get your money.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Both lines are open 24/7, and all calls are confidential.