It is easy to find out all the claims information that you need from no win no fee* experts in Stroud to help you to claim with less risk to your finances. All you have to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
We have been handling personal injury cases on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis since we were established in 2000. Our aim is to find accident victims the most appropriate legal representation to bring claims against the parties that caused their injuries. So regardless of what type of accident you have had, come to us for a free assessment to find out whether you would be eligible to claim.
Accident Advice Helpline – the no win no fee* experts in Stroud
When you get in touch with us, we will take just a few details of your accident. We need to know:
- When your accident happened. Personal injury law lays down strict time limits for claiming after an accident. This is usually 3 years for most negligence cases; however there are some exceptions. Our specialist advice can help you claim in time.
- Why your accident happened. To be eligible to make a claim, someone else must have been responsible for the circumstances that led to you being injured. They may have been careless or negligent. Or they could have committed a criminal act.
- What injuries you received. You must have needed to seek medical treatment for your injuries, whether in the short term or if longer term care was required.
Once we have all of this information, we will tell you whether we think you have a strong case. It’s important to say that there is no obligation for you to take things further if you don’t want to. But if you do wish to proceed, we will find you the best no win no fee* Stroud lawyer to handle your claim.
What does ‘no win, no fee*’ mean for me?
We hope that you will win your case; and we do everything in our power to ensure that we present the strongest case possible for you. This is why sometimes we may ask claimants to attend one additional medical assessment, to provide evidence to support their case. As the no win no fee* experts in Stroud, we are at the other end of the phone to answer your queries and offer reassuring advice.
However, you will be safe in the knowledge that for our clients, no win no fee* means that if you don’t win your case, then you don’t pay for the legal services you have received.
We also don’t charge you for our initial consultation on your case. And we make no charge upfront if you decide to make a claim with us.
So why delay? You could find out today whether you could make a claim for compensation with the no win, no fee* experts in Stroud. Get in touch with the specialists to find out more.
Contact us today
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Date Published: 7th March 2014
Author: David Brown