Let Accident Advice Helpline handle your case when you need a no win no fee expert in Penicuik
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline to handle your claim?
Because we are one of the largest legal firms in the country. We have well over ten years’ experience of handling personal injury cases for our clients. We have a great track record of success, winning over £30 million in compensation for our clients each and every year. With a network of specialist solicitors working across the country, we’re confident we can find you the right no win no fee expert in Penicuik to present the best possible case for you.
We have a wealth of experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents.
- Cases of medical negligence.
- Food poisoning.
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Accidents while on holiday.
- Sporting accidents.
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases.
- Injuries from faulty products.
- Criminal injuries.
What can a no win no fee expert in Penicuik do for me?
We’ll give you free legal advice on the strength of your claim. We can estimate the amount of compensation you could be likely to receive. And with a no win no fee expert in Penicuik from Accident Advice Helpline, you’ll feel confident in making a claim for compensation, knowing that if you should lose your case, you won’t have to pay a large bill for your legal representation.
Could I be eligible to make a claim?
Every accident is different. As personal injury law is complicated, you would benefit from specialist advice on exactly when you are or are not eligible to make a claim. So we suggest that you call us to discuss the circumstances of your accident. We can then give you an honest assessment of the strength of your case. But broadly speaking, you must be able to say that:
- Your accident happened within the last three years;
- You suffered injuries that required medical attention; and
- Someone else was responsible for the accident, whether through carelessness or negligence; or even by committing a criminal act.
To check whether your accident qualifies:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the “30 second test” on our website
What does claiming with a no win no fee expert in Penicuik involve?
When you decide you want to proceed with your case, your lawyer will become familiar with your case. Then he or she will represent you to all parties involved. Your lawyer will aim to negotiate a sum of money for you that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have received; and
- Goes some way towards repaying costs you have incurred as a result of your injuries, such as loss of earnings, prescription and transport costs and money you may have had to pay out for childcare and help around the home.
If you’re interested in finding out more, why not give us a call today?
Date Published: 9th February 2014