Road traffic accident claims involve ‘traffic’. Most of us think about cars, vans and lorries as ‘traffic’ but actually it can be anything that travels on the roads. An increasingly popular method of travelling around areas like Bury is the bicycle! Many people choose to travel to work by bike these days as well as cycle around the area for pleasure. If they are injured in an accident that was not their own fault then the type of personal injury claim that they would start may lead to no win no fee cycling claims in Bury.
No win no fee cycling claims in Bury
Most cyclists try to do everything that they can to avoid an accident. Here is a selection of the most popular bicycle safety measures:
- Use a bicycle that is right for you. It is important that it is the correct size so that you can ride it safely.
- Make sure that you bike is in good working order. It is simply not safe to get an ancient bike out of the shed after 15 years and jump on it! Check that all the parts (especially the brakes) are working before you go out on the roads.
- Wear a helmet – they don’t always look flattering but they could save your life. It is important to remember that helmets cannot stop you from getting injured altogether. However, they play a vital role in reducing the severity of the head injury in a bike accident.
- Wear high visibility clothing even when cycling during the day. If a car can clearly see you coming they are far less likely to hit you.
- Use lights at the front and the rear of your bike and keep them clean.
Where can you find help with a road traffic accident claim?
If you want help with your road traffic accident claim in Bury the Accident Advice Helpline should be your first call. Our team of bicycle accident lawyers are highly skilled in winning the best levels of compensation for our clients. We understand how devastating a bicycle accident can be and we provide a compassionate service to all our clients.
Help from Accident Advice Helpline
Our help package for bicycle claimants is highly regarded. Esther Rantzen, the highly respected TV consumer champion has endorsed our levels of service. We tailor a legal package exactly to your needs and we will even put your claim on our no win no fee scheme. This allows you to avoid all upfront legal costs to get your claim started.
If you are having trouble getting help with your accident claim, give us a call. Just pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline for free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. We’re waiting to help you!
Date Published: 29th March 2015
Author: David Brown