Make a claim for no win no fee* compensation in Lancaster today
Have you been injured as the result of an accident that was not your fault? Perhaps you have suffered because of a damaged product? Maybe you have been involved in a car crash? No matter what type of incident you have been involved in, you will rightly be thinking about making a claim for no win no fee* compensation in Lancaster. Read this post to discover everything you need to know about doing so…
When it comes to making a personal injury claim there are three things you need to be able to prove. These are as follows…
- That the injury was not your fault. You have to show that the incident was caused because of someone else’s error or negligence.
- The accident happened within the past three years. This is the time limit on all personal injury claims.
- You saw a doctor as a result of your injuries. This is vital because the medical report is the most crucial piece of evidence when it comes to making a claim.
If these three statements apply to your case, you should definitely proceed with making a claim for no win no fee* compensation in Lancaster. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to get the full amount of compensation you deserve. We were established in 2000 and since then we have made a name for ourselves as one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK.
One of the standout features of our service is the fact that all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis. This presents you with many benefits. It ensures financial risk is diminished substantially, as if your claim is lost, you do not have to pay any legal fees. You also do not need any money to start your claim. Consequently, you can be confident that we will only take on your case if we think there is a strong chance of it being a success.
If you are feeling unsure about our service, you will be pleased to know that Esther Rantzen endorses us and we have an impeccable reputation in the industry. Take a look at our customer reviews to discover more.Open Claim Calculator
How to get in touch with us
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website today. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?