Are you thinking about claiming no win no fee compensation for head injuries?
If you have sustained trauma to your head, in an accident where someone else was to blame, you may be entitled to claim no win no fee compensation for head injuries. Recovering from a head injury can be a long and stressful process. Obtaining the head injuries compensation you deserve can ease the financial burden and take the pressure off of you and your loved ones. Let us do what we do best – take the strain off your head injuries compensation claim – while you concentrate on getting your life back to normality.
Claiming no win no fee compensation for head injuries
We have been assisting our clients with head injuries compensation claims for over 10 years, during which time we have dealt with all kinds of head injury accidents. Some of the most common causes of the head injury claims we have fought on behalf of our clients have been:
- Head injuries sustained in road traffic accidents – we deal with many head injuries compensation cases involving road traffic accidents. The majority of these claims involve motorists and their passengers. This is because the majority of road users travel by car. But we also frequently fight head injuries compensation claims on behalf of motorbike riders, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Head injuries sustained in trips and falls – many of our clients have fallen as a result of someone else’s negligence and have suffered a head injury.
- Head injuries sustained at work – some of the most serious head injury cases we see involve serious incidents in the workplace, sometimes involving work vehicles or machinery, sometimes involving falls from height.
- Head injuries on holiday – some clients come to us having sustained head injuries on holiday in the UK or abroad. This can be the result of a poorly maintained hotel stairwell or an unmarked low beam in a holiday cottage. Some holiday head injuries are sustained in unsafe activities involving vehicles such as boats or go carts.
- Head injuries following an assault or attack – we have handled cases ranging from an inappropriately rough security guard to a vicious dog attack, both of which resulted in falls that caused head injuries.
There are many other causes of head injuries and we can support you in your unique, individual circumstances. Let us tell you about the support we can offer.
Helping you though your claim, step by step
Our job is to make your claim smooth and stress-free. We do this by completing as much of your claim as we can on your behalf. Here are some of the main points in our comprehensive compensation support package:
- Provision of the best specialist solicitor for your circumstances
- Professional advisers to support you through the entire process, complete all paperwork on your behalf, liaise with your solicitor and co-ordinate your appointments
- 100% no win no fee guarantee and no up front fees
- 24 hour helpline, 7 days a week
Why not call our helpline now and talk to our friendly advisers. You can start claiming no win no fee compensation for head injuries today! Simply dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 19th August 2013