Did you know that personal injury compensation for no win no fee claims in South Somerset is actually split into two parts? Not only are you compensated for the injury itself, but you will also receive special damages.
This is money for the costs you have encountered as a direct result of the injury you have suffered. To give you a further insight into this, read on to discover five of the most common special damages for no win no fee claims in South Somerset.
- Medical Expenses – Let’s start with the most obvious one of them all, medical expenses. You are likely to encounter some medical costs if you have suffered an injury. This can be anything from the cost of your treatment, to prescription fees and so on and so forth. Keep your receipts and you will be able to claim for them.
- Travel Costs – Travel costs can occur in a whole host of different ways. Costs can occur from travelling to the hospital on a regular basis and needing to pay for parking. Or, perhaps you have needed to use a different mode of transport during the recovery process or adapted your vehicle to suit your injuries.
- Loss of Income – Have you suffered a loss of income because of your injuries? Some people are covered by sick pay, but for others it can mean that they miss out on large sums of money because of their inability to work. You can however claim for this.
- Childcare Costs – If you have had to hire someone to look after your children whilst you recover you will be able to claim for this.
- Accommodation Fees – Last but not least, when people have suffered a serious injury they often find that they need to adapt their accommodation in order to accommodate this. This is another example of a special damage you will be able to claim for.
The best way to make sure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve is to simply get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we will handle your case for you.
Get in touch with us for no win no fee claims in South Somerset
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 free form your landline; or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile (charges will apply).
You can also try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Date Published: 5th October 2015
Author: David Brown